Monday, August 31, 2009

Loving Nature.


Sketchy ride up the canyon,
and little creatures surrounding us everywhere.
Don't ask me why I came up with the great idea of camping,
Maybe I was just craving some tin foil dinners and some delicious smores.

I wasn't much help starting the fire.
So I just observed instead.
I'm really good at that.

At this moment,
I had realized how much I'm not an "outdoorsy" kind of girl.
Let's just say I couldn't have survived as a pioneer.

Hey..cool head lamp.


You know your jealous.


Who knows if Jon will ever take me camping again,
but what should he expect?
I'm an Emery.

3 comments:

blair said...

Have him take you again this weekend and come with us. I'll make you love it...

Lauren said...

fun bonding moment/ good memory for the kids if nothing else, right?

go you - Miss Adventure!

Andrew, Kenzie and Kaliya Smith said...

yeah, I don't see you as much of a camper. I'm not either, but Yay for trying new things