Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to this Guy!


The Hubs turns the BIG 25 today!!
It just adds another year to his oldness.

He loves that I point out just how old he is every second I get.

I think this blog is due for another sappy post..
so let me just go ahead and tell you 25 different reasons why this man is the best..
and he deserves exactly that.


1 - He puts up with me all day, everyday
2 - He kills all the spiders and icky bugs
3- He likes watching SYTYCD with me (he had a secret crush on Phillip)

4 - He lets me hog the bed.. even though I know it drives him up the wall
5 - He is the hardest worker I have ever known
6 - He will sit through every chick flick with me.. and secretly he enjoys them
7 - He is the best cook ever.. or Carl would say the "grill master"

8 - He is the best uncle, and Cus and Fish just adore him
9 - He is the most sweetest person.. even when I wreck his truck.. twice.
10 - He is never grumpy.. EVER! I'm sure he would say the same about me..
11 - He is so talented in everything that he does

12 - He is so thoughtful.. even though he doesn't have the best memory.
13 - He lets me do all the laundry so he doesn't shrink everything.
14 - He gets up and locks all the doors, plus shuts the closet doors, even when he is half asleep
15 - He shares his apple pie apple with me, even though he would much rather not

16 - He tickles my back when I don't feel good.. and pretty much every morning
17 - He loves IKEA just as much as I do, especially there cinnamon rolls
18 - He loves free meals at Cafe Rio

19 - He has great dance moves.. especially his attempted chest pump
20 - He likes to go to the zoo
21 - He likes to just chill and watch movies and eat take-out

22 - He backs out the truck in the morning, so it's easier for me to back up
23 - He always helped me with my homework, and made it possible for me to graduate
24 - He doesn't laugh at me when I get emotional over absolutely nothing


25 - He is the BEST Husband I could ever ask for

I have plenty more reasons babe..
but looks like your just going to have to wait til next year when your even older.

I love you honey, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Love,
The Wife

No comments: