Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Anniversary Uno.. Part III

Day 3 we headed over to the happiest place on earth,
also referred to as Disneyland.

We got the park hopper pass,
so we made our way over to California Adventure first thing.

A Bug's Life

Jon got soaked on the white rapids ride
at least he is still smiling.

We also went on the Tower of Terror,
but regretfully we didn't take any pictures of this event.
I think Jon wanted it out of his memory as soon as possible.
He hates those kind of rides,
and totally screamed like a girl.

Star Tours.
Meh.

I'm pretty sure I screamed on every single ride.
Ha, I'm somewhat pathetic.

This one is for Heather.
First time, and most definitely my last.

I'm not sure who is more excited..
me or my friend behind me?

It's a small world after all..
Jon of course thought this ride was a little creepy,
but by the end of it he was singing along in Spanish.



and at last..
we waited in line for almost 2 hours,
even though the sign said the waiting time was 60 min..

and this is what it left us with..


a grumpy husband that was soaked, again.
I'm pretty sure we wont be going on Splash Mountain again anytime soon.

3 comments:

Brooke and Jonny said...

You guys are an adorable couple!!! It looks like you had fun, and I really really want to hang out soon, can we please?

Cortney said...

What a fun anniversary. You make me laugh. I really want to go to Disneyland with Rodger, never been together. You've inspired me to now!

emeryfam said...

Enough with the Turkey leg, REALLY!