Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day.

To be quite honest, I personally think Valentines Day is a little overrated. I never really understood what all the hype was about. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally grateful that I have my husband to share it with, but really.. those little candy hearts are nasty. And truthfully, I would so much rather get a bouquet of flowers or a dozen roses when they are completely unexpected. Am I the Valentines Scrooge? Maybe so.. We spent this year the best way we know how.. Some dang good food, and substituted the expensive petals for some absolutely delicious chocolate dipped strawberries. He knows how I roll..



Oh, and if you have never eaten at "The Wild Grape", we highly suggest trying it out! Even though I didn't know about 95% of what was on the menu, the C.A.B tenderloin totally pulled through. Worth every penny.

2 comments:

C and MC said...

so so so so so jealous of your beautiful hair. V-day isn't a big fat deal around here either. Cheers to scrooge.

Matt and Kathryn said...

Your hair is SOOOO LONG!!! I love it!! Very cute picture of you two! Love it!