Thursday, September 4, 2008

We so got tagged..

Here goes nothing:

Our Joys:
1. Sundays, because that is the only day we get to just chill together and not have to worry about lame work and school.
2. The Hills, because Jon really wants to become Spencer Pratt, and I just can't get over how much they look alike.
3. Settlers of Catan.. I guess Jon is just into me dominating him and everyone else every time we play.

Our Fears:
1. The lady that lives next door that refuses to move her garbage can for us to be able to park..
2. Our old student ward.. no further comment.
3. Its a tie...
- the creepy doll head that Ash and Lyn put in our microwave... such neat siblings.
- jumping into the ocean and landing on a whale (Jon probably wont agree with this one, but I know he is just as scared as I am)

Our Current Obsessions:
1. Our new fan.. it gets a little stuffy in our basement apt. (it's a nice fan, we're not that ghetto)
2. The architecture program that Jon is currently enrolled in.. it's great! oh wait..
3. Blogging! We have never been more accepted until now.

Surprising Facts:
1. Jon has turned somewhat liberal, and now uses only his bike and trax for transportation.. next step, chacos, flannel shirt, and rolled up jeans.
2. The "Galbraiths" now go by the "Mudrows".
3. We are moving to Beaver.

6 comments:

A3 said...

ahhhh yes. the good old mudrow's. i'm so glad both of you have accepted your alternate identity. and i'm not even going to comment on the domination regarding settlers. also, if you think the doll head is bad - just you wait.

Life and other minor occurrences said...

Spencer Pratt is the LAMEST dude on T.V.!!!!! I hope you are joking. I want you to know that I am now nauseous and cannot finish my breakfast.

Waltman said...

Whitney...so glad you're blogging. And moving to Beaver!? I'm adding you as a link so you'll be easier to spy on.
P.S. I'm so sad we were gone for you're wedding and shower I heard everything was beautiful!

Ju and Brack said...

I was busy blog stalking and came across this wonderful blog. Welcome to blogging! It is such a great world to be a part of! Where are you guys living? Are you enjoying married life?

Tiffany and Justin said...

Whit! How in the heck are you?? You look so cute as usual! I was so excited to hear about you and Jon. He is such a great guy... really! I'm so happy for you guys. I would love to hear how things are going!!

Anonymous said...

What is up with that Mudrow thing? Jamie Bellessa and I saw that gift at your reception and thought maybe someone had two receptions to attend that night, gave the same gift, but gave them the Galbraith placard. ????