Saturday, September 27, 2008

Body Worlds


Jon and I went to Body Worlds last weekend, and it was AMAZING! I thought that I was going to be totally grossed out, but the entire exhibit was so fascinating. In a little over an hour, we saw so much stuff! My favorite part of the whole exhibit were the different stages of when a baby is born. It showed each stage, and its crazy how little the baby is when they start to form fingers and toes. It made me appreciate pregnancy and giving birth so much more! (but we will still be waiting a few years, sorry mom..)

I highly recommend that anyone that has time to go, you should most definitely go and check it out! It really was one of the coolest exhibits I have ever been to.

3 comments:

jodie rae said...

Sicky... I'm going when I get back! Miss ya!

Spencer & Cara said...

Hey! I just barely saw your comment! But thanks, we love our little humble abode! Congrats on the marriage!

A3 said...

we totally want to go. i was so glad to hear that it will be in town until january or something. lets get together this weekend. have a bbq or something.