Monday, September 15, 2008

Single life.. to married life..

So I don't think we are going to be nominated for the "best bloggers award", since we don't have a new post and scrapbook page everyday.. but that is why you are so intrigued by our blog! This is because you never know what to expect. It could be a couple hours, or months, before you get a new post, and who knows.. it could be the greatest post you have ever read from any blog.. so don't give up on us yet, one of these days you may even get us to post a picture, or our favorite recipe, or a tender poem or something.

Well for now, let me catch you up on what's going on in our lives now that we are married.. Jon is busy with school, he just started up at the U in their architecture program, and I have never seen a program more exhausting than that one. After his second day of class, he already had15 hours of homework (not even exaggerating). He is also working as many hours as possible with an architecture firm downtown, and finishing up the season with his landscaping. Besides Jon having a crazy schedule, I am also busy finishing up with school at LDS Business College doing Interior Design, and working and doing my internship at a design center in South Salt Lake. So pretty much we see each other for a couple hours a day.. welcome to the college students/newlyweds life. Just don't be surprised if the next time you see us, we have grey hair and wrinkles..it happens to the best of us.

As you can see we have nothing else to write about at the moment, since school and work has seriously taken over our lives!!! Oh but wait.. I did just look outside the front window while posting this blog.. and it looks like a man shirtless that may resemble a gorilla or something as equally as hairy, was off to do some fine shopping at wal-mart on his rollerblades, with cart in hand (with excellent technique I might add). You've got to love people watching/blogging, such a neat combination.

3 comments:

Ty and Holly said...

Loved the hairy guy on rollerblades. Ok, so if you need practice or whatever, come help me decorate my nursury! I always wanted to be an interior decorator but when I moved into my home, it was a lot harder than I thought.

Jay Elle Photography said...

I had no idea you guys were getting married you make the cutest couple ever! (I am officially the worst person ever at keeping in touch) Congrats to both of you! It sounds like things are crazy for you, but how awesome that you are doing interior design and Jon is doing Architecture. You guys could have a sweet set up one day!

emeryfam said...

Look who I found by blogstalking! I did not know you had a blog, I'm so glad I have someone else to stalk,you better blog at least once a week! Thanks for taking pres to the so u think u can dance tour, u guys r there right now so I hope your having fun!