Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pioneer Day {Weekend}

I wasn't kidding when I said I LOVE JULY!!
There is always something fun to do with family and friends,
and the weekend of the 24th was no exception.

Once again, I didn't take as many pics as I wish I had,
but the weekend was packed full of..


FIREWORKS with the fam in the church parking lot.
Is that legal?
It was the only open space nearby.








CHERRY HILL with Cackee and Fish.
I don't know which was more memorable, Cackee yelling "Somebody HELP ME!" all the way down to the bottom of the water slide, the lifeguard shoving me while in my tube to the next waiting pool with the craziest man face ever, or DJ thinking they really only got paid $3 a day?


The classic SPAGHETTI FACTORY with the Emery clan.
{However, I think Barb could have gone through her entrie dinner without hearing how Davis would prefer his lasagna}
Also where the greatest idea of DLAND 2011 took place.


And of course, we went to the BEE'S GAME to end the weekend off right.





Yeahhhhhhh buddy.

{I know, I know.. I'm just as disappointed in myself that I just publicly admitted that I actually watch that show people call Jersey Shore. It's an addiction I tell ya.}

No comments: