Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Never Forgotten.

January 17, 2011 has changed my life forever.
It only took one phone call to change my entire perspective on everything.
Elder Walker's life was taken in only a matter of seconds,
and was reunited with our Heavenly Father.
Feeling so blessed that Elder Emery made it out safe,
as well as the six other missionaries that were unharmed.
I can't express my gratitude for those angels that were present that day,
and so grateful for the knowledge I have to get through this tough time.




You were a great missionary,
and you will NEVER be forgotten.

6 comments:

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

That is so horribly sad Whitney, I am so sorry! Was it a car accident, I don't have Utah news?

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

Wow, so happy your brother is okay.

Brooke and Jonny said...

I completely forgot your brother is in that area. That's good to know he is ok. That would be so hard.

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

that is so scary and hard. my brother is out right now and i cant imagine getting a call like that. glad he is ok, and grateful for the plan of salvation.

Jentrie Williams said...

i'm so sorry. i am so glad that davis is safe and i hope you guys are okay too!

Lauren said...

Melanie told me this story last friday at work. I just burst out in tears. So happy that your brother is safe and hopefully coping okay with being witness to such a horrific incident. I'm thinking of you - hang in there.