Monday, September 6, 2010

jm.

Let's just go ahead and discuss my love for John Mayer.
Actually, let me re-phrase that...
Let's just go ahead and discuss both mine and Jon's love for John Mayer.

Yeah you could say we listen to him every time we are in the car.
I'll admit it.
Jon was actually the one that got me obsessed.
I blame him.

I have always liked his music, but that was about it.
That was until we went to his concert last week.
Let's just say he is amazing!
No really, AMAZING!
He is so talented, and incredible on the guitar.
And I'm pretty sure he winked at me.
How did I see him wink all the way from the lawn?
Just trust me, he totally winked at me.



















{John Mayer's newest #1 fans}















{Kella & Colten}




















{The man himself}





The truth is...
I think Jon had bigger butterflies for him than I did.

1 comment:

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

I share the same love for him! Did you think he was a little weird? I heard he acts kinda crazy at his concerts. But I hope to see one of his concerts anyway!