Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Itching to Design..

Lately I have been feeling a little depressed because I haven't been able to design as much lately as I would like.
Instead I have been frying my brain at work in my new position,
which doesn't use one creative bone in me.

I don't know if this is just me needing to start a new little project for our little humble abode..
or what??

I have been thinking of purchasing a sewing machine here in the near future,
even though I don't have the slightest idea of where to even begin,
let alone how to thread a needle.

I have also been imagining fun little art pieces that I could create to hang on my walls.

But more than anything..
I just want to design.

Too bad I am stuck in this apartment for two more years..
and unfortunately clients aren't lining up at my door begging for my design expertise.

I guess I will just enjoy others imaginative minds for now.

1 comment:

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

Love it!!!! Get a sewing machine, you will love it. Also I would love to paint & make stuff for our walls. What is your new position?