Thursday, November 12, 2009

Too Early?


So I'm claiming it right now..
I have just decided that I LOVE the name Emmy for a girl.
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE IT.

Maybe it's just because I'm obsessed with the girl on Phantom of the Opera.
Or the fact that I originally wanted to name my little girl Emery,
but I sometimes wonder if it's a little too much.

This is not hinting in any shape or form that we are having kids any time soon.
I mean lets get real, it will be a few more years.
(So I don't want to hear anything out of you Barb)

But just warning everyone in advance..
don't steal my name.
And if you do..
don't cry to me that my kid still ends up being cooler than yours.

Now I need to clear it by Jon..
Not that he really has much of a say,
since I'm the one that has to freaking deliver the child.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ladd and I talked about naming our girl Emery too! Love both of those names though.... promise we won't steal Emmy

Cortney said...

I think Emery is adorable and then Emmy for short. My aunt named her boy Bennett and then a cousin named her girl Bennett. I don't think it's too out there. It has meaning:)