Saturday, November 14, 2009

One Day....(sigh)

I totally discovered some fabulous fabrics today while working on a current design project, and it occurred to me that it probably isn't a good thing that I chose interior design as a career. I swear it only makes me depressed, due to the fact that I get to create other people's dream homes, but then I have to return to my humble abode at the end of the day. Not that my apartment is all that awful or anything.. it just that I'm always wanting to change or upgrade something, and I want it done all at once of course, which totally drives Jon up the wall I'm sure. Not to mention the fact that when people come over to visit, they expect our home to be exquisite, and seem to forget that we are still poor newlyweds.

I sure am learning to just appreciate what we do have.. but it sure gets tough. I sure hope the day comes sooner than later when I can actually have my home look the way I want it.. and hopefully it will look something like this...






I apologize for all of the boring design posts.. but hey it's my blog.. and it's what I love.

3 comments:

Carly said...

you can come design my house someday when im rich. k?

Megan said...

Hey Kelly said she had you guys over to check out her place! I'm so excited to see how it turns out because I love your taste. Someday (probably never) if we are ever rich I would love for you to design mine

Jesse said...

I feel ya my friend. I will for sure call you to design if I ever get a house.