Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Only a few days away.

So I've decided that VALENTINES DAY is probably the most stressful holiday EVER!!! I think it's technically a girl's holiday to get spoiled.. but us girls still try and come up with the most clever gift for the guy's anyways (even though in most cases they don't really care for the gift you got them or spent hours making them after all is said and done.) Honestly.. what guy wants flowers, or chocolates, or a framed picture, or a cute poem? None of them. It doesn't help that I refuse to get them a "typical" gift.. which consists of a American Apparel hoodie that he already owns in 3 other colors, a cool new razor he saw on an infomercial, or some new supplies that he can use on his next architecture project. So instead I'll just continue to sit here and stress about what I'm going to get him...

2 comments:

Kelli K said...

Hey Whit, I found your blog through Brooke's. I hope you're doing well! I never know what to get my husband either- usually they only want one thing anyway!! :)

Carly said...

I think I'm getting Tyler a card- maybe we'll order take out. Haha... Valentines Day is totally a girls Holiday. I told him I wanted chocolate covered strawberries- and I feel totally fine about him getting me that gift and me getting him a card. Haha... We're poor and married, I figure we can skip the gifts! Best of luck to you though- you are a better person than me!