Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm back in business..

We are officially moved, and settled in.

{Glad that's over with}


Moving is a lot more overwhelming than I could have imagined.
Maybe we will house hunt a while longer than we had planned..
just to avoid having to do that again.
However, we do LOVE our new place.
Great neighbors.
Awesome ward.
Our own strip of grass.
Heavenly, right?


Oh, and don't let me forget to mention...
HE'S BAAACCCCKKKKKK!!
That Poltergeist girl still freaks me out..



Yep. He hasn't changed a bit.

2 comments:

Matt and Kathryn said...

You are probably one of the prettiest people I know. Seriously. I totally envy you. Where did you guys move? Maybe.. just maybe, I'll run into you at spanky's again. :) I can only hope!

Brooke and Jonny said...

You are closer...which means we should be able to get together easier. Right? You me and Kathryn, Lunch?