Monday, May 2, 2011

Life is good..

Jon has wrapped up yet another semester of school,
which means Summer is right around the corner.
Did I mention he only has two left?

He also starts at a new firm on Monday.
I don't think we will know what to do with ourselves with two incomes.

I have the cutest niece and nephews,
and adorable Knox was born this past weekend.
I just can't get enough of that hair.
So maybe I am getting a little baby hungry...

We are officially MOVING!!
Hooray for a dishwasher and two floors!

Osama is Dead.

DJ Tanner calls on Sunday,
and will be home six weeks after that.


Feeling blessed.

3 comments:

blair said...

You have two incomes now, it's time. Baby Galbraith coming in '12!

Brooke and Jonny said...

Busy busy, I am all for the baby! And where are you moving? Out of state? Is your number still current? Can we get together? Did I ask enough questions? Seriously..

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

Yes, give your niece and nephews a cousin! I'm happy things are going so well for you, friend.

Remember when we went to Subway everyday for that entire semester? I don't think I've had a Kids Meal since. Let's go this summer!