Monday, December 28, 2009

Finally, It's Done!

I think this is my first official post, I think Whit will be proud of me. Here is my Masters of Architecture Application Portfolio. The Final List of Schools is University of Southern California, UC Berkeley, University of Utah, Harvard, and MIT. It has seriously taken forever. Whit has been a good sport about it, and has been tons of support! Thanks babe, your the best..Thanks for putting up with me through all of this semester! Keep in mind this isn't the final draft, so don't mind the grammar errors people.

2 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

Way to go Jon! What a big accomplishment to be applying to these schools. I hope you get into the school of your choice! Good Luck!

Kristy and Dave said...

I think it's awesome that you've stuck with your goal. I couldn't get past that crazy pre-req design class at the U!

Good luck and keep us posted on what schools you hear back from.