Saturday, July 18, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game..

Our good friends Jordan and Danielle invited us to go to the Bee's game with them last Friday, and I'm not sure we even watched most of the game, but we did enjoy some hot dogs, kettle corn, and listening to the boys interesting conversations..



Jon's Mom, Debbie, was so excited that the San Diego chicken was going to be there..
We soon discovered what in the world she was talking about.

This is what I deal with everyday.


The game wasn't very exciting, and the Bee's ended up losing.
Thanks again for such a fun night.. we will have to go again real soon!

3 comments:

A3 said...

oooooooooh the san diego chicken. good times.

jaci said...

whit, you are just adorable. wait...i don't think that's the right word. whatever word means adorable x10 = whitney. and if i had a house, I would TOTALLY be calling you to design it for me. Can I take a rain check for 10 years?

Brooke and Jonny said...

Whit you are beautiful, that's all, love you miss you!