Saturday, January 3, 2009

CELEBRATE Good Times..

So Jon and I had a bunch of people over at our humble abode on NEW YEAR'S EVE...and why not play Clue Charades to bring in 2009?

Oh ya know.. just Jake pretending that he is Britney Spears I suppose.


Jake's cute wife.. Jentrie
I guess there charade skills run in the family.


Still not sure what Booth was doing.


Yes you are correct.. I am the Little Mermaid.
My next clue was the best, but not a Kodak moment.


Eric is really not giving Tyler a lap dance.
Grown men would never act out something so inappropriate.


Jon had improved his skills since the last time at our family Thanksgiving party.
(But could still use a little more practice)


We are so PROUD of you guys for staying up past 8 o'clock.


The Party Gals.


WE HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

how fun! seriously, there has to be something to do while you wait for the ball to drop! :)