Friday, December 19, 2008

If you can even call it a competition..

Ok... so we have started this new tradition to have a timed gingerbread house competition every December. Last year, Jon got lucky and pulled through with a win (but only because his roommate Chad was the judge, and not to mention that mine kept collapsing and I ran out of time, but whatever..) So this year, anyone and everyone gets to choose the winner. (Jon seems to think it's unfair, because only my friends look at our blog, but really mine dominates his)


Left: Jon's humble abode Right: Whit's adorable cottage

5 comments:

jodie rae said...

Whit yours reminds me of the Cottage on 37th... You win hands down. Sorry Jon!

Brooke and Jonny said...

Whit you win, sorry Jonny boy! Whit's is just classy and yours is kinda messy =)

A3 said...

yep, whit's wins.

Boonie and Jenn said...

I'm going to have to agree with everyone...Whit's wins for sure!

Chad and Starr said...

Jon being an architech, I'd have to say I'm pretty dissapointed.... So This year goes to Whit. Sorry Sweege -Chad